Terms and Conditions of Entry
LifeStyles and Schoolies ‘Best Week of Your Life’ Competition
1. Information on how to enter this competition (Competition) shall also form part of these terms and conditions of entry (the Conditions).
2. By participating in this Competition you are deemed to have accepted the Conditions.
3. The promoters of this Competition are (i) Group Travel Manager Pty Ltd (ACN 132 055 077) (trading as schoolies.com) of Level 2, 18 Hanlan Street, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217 (Promoter); and (ii) SxWell Australia Pty Ltd (trading as LifeStyles) (ACN 615 752 184) of Level 3, 678 Victoria Street, Richmond VIC 3121 (LifeStyles).
4. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter or LifeStyles, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter or LifeStyles, retailers selling LifeStyles products and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
5. This Competition is open to participants:
a. aged 16 years of age or over; and
b. who have booked their Schoolies experience through the Promoter (schoolies.com).
6. Number of entries: Each participant may submit as many entries as they wish.
7. The Competition is comprised of two promotions:
a. Share Snaps of the Best Week of your Life Promotion (the Photo Promotion); and
b. Partying on the Gold Coast Promotion (the Party Promotion).
8. The photo promotions commence at 9.00am on Saturday, 17 November 2018 and concludes at 5.00pm on Friday, 7 December 2018 (Promotional Period). The Party promotion is open to purchases made between 9.00am on Monday October 15 2018 and 5.00pm on Wednesday October 28 2018 (Promotional Period).
The Photo Promotion
9. This promotion is a game of skill.
10. All participants are required to post their own digital photographs which depict their Schoolies experience or best week of their lives to one or both of the following two media sites:
a. Facebook with the following tags:
b. Instragram with the following tags:
11. The Promoter and LifeStyles will determine together, in their absolute discretion, the 10 best photos that meet the promotion criteria (the Shortlist). The Shortlist will be posted on the Schoolies.com Facebook page (@schooliesweek) by 5.00pm, Friday, 7 December 2018.
12. At 5.00pm, Friday, 14 December 2018 the participants who entered the two photos with the most likes will each win one of the prizes.
13. There will be two winners selected for this promotion, who will each win one prize of a $2,500 pre-paid Visa card (a total of $5,000).
14. The Promoter will contact the winners via direct message on (one of) the social media platforms that they used to enter the promotion as well as via e-mail provided to schoolies.com.
The Party Promotion
15. This promotion is a game of chance.
16. People may enter this promotion by purchasing any LifeStyles product/s within the Gold Coast region during the Promotional Period.
17. A receipt evidencing the purchase of the LifeStyles product/s must be placed in the barrel located at Schoolies Central, Gold Coast [3113 Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217] Each participant must clearly print their name, mobile phone number and e-mail address on a form supplied by schoolies.com on site, before placing it into the barrel (each an Entry).
18. There will be four winners, each winner will recieve a prize of one $1,000 debit Visa card (a total value of $4,000) (the Prizes).
19. The winning Entries shall be drawn randomly by the Promoter from the barrel before the two Hilton Pool Parties [3113 Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217] at [1.00pm on Tuesday, 20th November 2018, 1.00pm on Tuesday, 27 November 2018].
20. The winner of each draw shall be announced on the site of the draw and will be contacted via e-mail by the Promoter within 2 days. The winner need not be present at the draw.
21. In the event that the winning Entry is illegible or non-compliant, the Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries in case they are required.
22. Prizes must be collected before 5pm, Thursday, 20 December 2018. Failure to collect the Prize within this time will result in it being forfeited and the Promoter may draw another winner for the Prize, subject to any approval or directions of a relevant regulatory authority.
23. The Prizes are given to the winners by Debit Visa cards and cannot be redirected to any other payee, nor can they be exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and participants (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered.
25. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
26. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
27. The Promoters’ decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
28. It is a condition of entry that the participant consents to the Promoter using the participants name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any LifeStyles or the Promoters products and/or services.
29. By entering the Competition, a participant releases and indemnifies LifeStyles and the Promoter (including their officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the participant may have against the LifeStyles or the Promoter or that the LifeStyles or the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an participant entering or participating in the Competition oexcept for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
30. Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement:
LifeStyles and the Promoter collect the participants personal information to assist them to promote their business and to process the competition entries. By entering the Competition, unless otherwise advised, each participant also expressly consents to allowing LifeStyles or the the Promoter (or any of its related companies):
(i) contacting an participant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the participant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the participant;
(ii) disclosing the participants personal information to other persons or entities who may:
a. assist LifeStyles and/or the Promoter in promoting their products and/or services (including by sending electronic messages or telephoning the participant on LifeStyles or the Promoters behalf); or
b. use that information, in any media, for their own marketing, promotional or publicity purposes (and each participant expressly consents to such persons or entities contacting the participant by electronic message or by telephone in relation to goods or services), without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the participant.
(iii) The express consent referred to in this Statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law).
(iv) All personal details of the participant will be stored at the offices of LifeStyles and the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to these offices.